Monday, April 14, 2014

Tous les Jours Chocolate Cake

Just a sharing moment...

I really liked the artistry of Tous les Jours cakes.  Plus points to them because the cake tastes as good as it looks.  I wanted to buy the Bear cake, but I would not be able to cut into it... I don't want to hurt the bear!  So I opted for this one.  I asked the attendant for cakes which would not melt easily in this weather.  He pointed me to this one noting that it would last for at least 3 to 4 hours before it starts to melt.

Tous les Jours Chocolate Cake




The Tous les Jours crew also handed me a membership card, and she said I should activate it online.  I just found out I have a "50% Off on Cake" voucher as a membership activation promo. By the way, the sticker you see on the left lower side of the photo above has the ingredients list.




slice of the chocolate cake
On this slice of Chocolate Cake, you can see 3 layers of sponge cake and mousse covered with glaze of chocolate.  What I liked about this cake is that it is not too sweet.  Hindi nakakaumay.
 

Look at those toppings... what a cute party.  We ate this cake at a bar.  Thank you Pete's Place for not charging us corkage for this cake.

My Thoughts:
*The cakes are worth a try.
*Cute artisan cakes.
*Be sure to take all necessary photos before you destroy your pretty cake.
*Tastes as good as it looks.
*Plus points for the ingredient list on the board.
*The making of these cakes are meticulous.  Look at the board when we cut the cake, even that has a cute design.  Very well thought of.

Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment