Saturday, April 29, 2017

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Missha
Perfect Cover
BB Cream

I might be somewhat late into the bandwagon.  I have been hearing good reviews about Missha Perfect Cover BB cream for some time.  I gave it a try, and I have been a fan since. Here's my quick review on this product.





If I remember correctly, there are only two shades available.  I always choose the darker one, which in this case is called #23.  The color works for me.  It has a slight pinkish hue that makes the skin look healthy.  I don't find any gray cast, which is commonly found in most BB creams.

 The packaging is a tube with pump.  One pump of the product is enough to cover the whole face.  I apply by dotting it on the face and blending by hand.

The smell is like typical makeup smell.  Nothing too strong.  Smell goes away almost immediately and not noticeable or bothersome at all.

On the face, it is not sticky.  It has a sheen, which you can mattify with powder.  It lasts longer with baking.






My Thoughts:
*The pinkish hue of this BB cream makes for a healthy complexion.
*Easy application.
*You get your money's worth.
*Not sticky.
*Blendable even with only by hand.
*Matipid. One pump is enough to cover the face.
*Coverage is medium.  Can be build up to cover problem areas.
*Can work with oily skin.



Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment