Saturday, May 6, 2017

Essence All About Matt Powder

Essence
All About Matt!
Fixing Compact Powder
0.28oz/8g

I have oily skin and shine/hulas is a constant struggle.  This powder, I would say is my current favorite in this hellish hot summer weather.






I bought this powder at Watson when there was a promo.  I think I only paid around Php250 for this.  It is a reasonable price considering this powder's staying power.



As you can see, it is a white powder.  Refer to swatch below.  Kung sanay ka naman dati na mag-apply ng baby powder sa face mo, hindi mo na magiging problema yung maputing mukha after ka mag-apply nito.  Pero kung nabobother ka, pwede mag-bake ka using this powder and then dust off the excess.  Hindi ka naman mamumukhang espasol.  Para lang talagang nag-baby powder ka sa fez pero matagal ang mattying effect nito.


On a very humid and hot weather where you can't help sweating, I find it takes at least 2 hours before oil appears on my face.  The oiliness is actually minimal, and that's the reason I like this powder.  Iaapply ko lang siya after ng BB cream, then bahala na.  I would just bring another powder for retouch because this compact has no mirror and no sponge.



My Thoughts:
*Affordable.  Product will last a long time.
*Hindi siya sweatproof pero matagal bago lumabas ang oiliness.  Better than any other powders I have tried like Ben Nye Banana Powder, etc.
*Mattifies but with will give you white face.
*Packaging cons - no mirror and no sponge :(


Thank you for reading.


God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment