Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Warm Copper Fire Eye Shadow by San San

San San
Warm Copper Fire
Single Eyeshadow
 

Refer to the swatch below.



I hit pan on my Lorac Pro Palette Taupe color, and I want to find a Taupe dupe that I could use more often instead.  I spotted this at the HBC counter.  Eyeballing it, I thought it could do as a dupe.  See below how similar they look like.  For Php50, I thought I found a dupe.


...but the test is ultimately down to the swatches.  At the swatches, they are actually different.  The San San warm copper fire is definitely warmer than the Lorac Pro taupe.  The quality of the powder is so far from each other.  The Lorac Pro is so much more pigmented.  In the photo, I only slightly dipped my finger on the Lorac Pro taupe, whereas in the San San, I had to generously rub at the product before swatching.  Hence, the bigger swatch of San San.


INGREDIENTS:  mica, Zea mays (corn) starch, kaolin, nylon-12, silica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, boron nitride, magnesium stearate, octyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, CI 7749, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 16035
 

 My Thoughts:
* Once you go Pro (as in Lorac Pro), you can never go back.  It is the best in terms of quality.  Be ready for disappointments when looking for a dupe.
*  The San San is very affordable so my wallet did not complain.
*  The warm copper fire is still good for contouring.  Since the color is warm, it complements most Asian skin.  I can say that it looked good on me.
*  Plus point for including vitamins in the ingredients.
*  All in all, I still think this is a good product for the price range.

Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment