Monday, June 9, 2014

Artist Studio Brushes Part 2


Artist Studio Brushes Collection Update


I recently added 2 new brushes to my Artist Studio Brushes Collection.  I love this brand simply because of its affordability and quality.




First is this Flat Brush that is fairly dense and I think would be ideal for smudging lines.


The handle is white which is different from what I own in my collection.  At first I thought this was not synthetic hair, but I realized it is synthetic when I opened the plastic packaging and examined the bristles of this brush.



The bristles of this Flat Brush are denser than the angled brush I own (also an Artist Studio brand).  This is rather flat and straight, which is a little bit wider than their Angled Brush.



Second one is this Neon Green Double-Ended Brush with one end ideal for Foundation and the other end ideal for Eyeshadow or Concealer.


This is the only Double Ended Brush I found from this line.


I think the smaller brush would be more ideal as a Concealer Brush because of it is quite wider than the usual eyeshadow brush.


The bigger brush at the other end is a Foundation Brush.


Here, I am trying to show how soft the bristles are and they are also quite sturdy.  The only problem you can have on this Double Ended Brush is its cleaning.  You would have to lay it flat on its side so as to prevent water from getting in the ferrules.  Drying time would be faster since the bristles are synthetic.


I really love how striking color of this brush is.


My Thoughts:
* Plus points for affordability.
* Plus points for synthetic bristles.
* Nothing negative about these brushes so far.
* Artist Studio Brushes are available in Landmark Beauty Section.

Thank you for reading.


God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment