Monday, August 4, 2014

T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel 100% Natural Astringent (Blue Bottle)

T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel
100% Natural Astringent
For Face and Body


I ran out of the Original (yellow packaging) Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner, and I picked this one instead just to try.





This 16 fl oz/473 mL (blue packaging) Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent is actually 100 bucks cheaper than the original yellow bottle one at Healthy Options.

closer look at the blue bottle
 At Healthy Options, this witch hazel in blue bottle is priced a little below Php300.  The yellow one I think is Php389 for 16 fl oz.


 I am not really sure what the difference is as I think they are both made by the same company.  I checked the address on the packaging of both bottles, and they are exactly the same.  One of the differences was the listed website address.

side by side comparison of the original yellow bottle of Dickinson's witch hazel
 My Thoughts:
*  Huge bottle that would last long - months.
*  It has the same witch hazel smell like the original yellow bottle - that liquor smell.
*  I read somewhere that you can even use this as a makeup setting spray.  I personally have not tried it.
*  Cleans the face and does not sting.
*  Can only be found at Healthy Options.
*  Overall, I think this blue bottle and the yellow one are both the same.  I really can't tell the difference.

Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment