Friday, August 21, 2015

Daiso Charcoal Mask

Daiso Natural Pack
Charcoal Peel-Off Mask

This has been out of stock for the longest time whenever I visit Daiso or Saizen stores.  I had seen this before on the beauty section, and because I can't read Japanese, I did not get myself one.  I did a little research and found out that this is one of the beauty favorites from Daiso.  As fate would have it, when I returned to Daiso, it was sold out.  I guess it was sheer luck when I spotted this again.  Happy me.






The packaging language is mostly written in Japanese save for that sticker that has a sentence or two of English in it.  There is also a charcoal facial wash product with almost the same packaging which can be confusing so better read thoroughly.  The NATURAL PACK is the magic phrase.  It is an ideal product for whitehead, blackhead, and dead skin cell removal.




Before, I was using the Korean peel-off mask that is white.  I forgot the brand.  This one is charcoal-based and is black color.  Be careful when opening and squeezing the tube since the liquid easily oozes out.  I think there was a foil covering the tube opening for extra packaging protection.


If you are familiar with other opaque peel-off mask, they are quite liquidy at first and then turns tacky as they dry.  You gotta be quick in applying it.  I suggest a patting motion during application.  The behavior of this kind of mask is that it moves around.  You can refer on the photo below that there are spaces on the heart-shaped swatch.  You can just apply another layer of product on spots uncovered.

After application, wait for the mask to dry.  Your face will feel taut.  When it is completely dry, just carefully peel off from your face and marvel at the gunk it removed.



My Thoughts:
*Affordable since Daiso products are mostly fixed at Php88.
*Works like the other peel-off mask I had used before.
*I had no irritation after peeling this off.
*Since it is a popular product, downside is it might not be always available.


Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment