Saturday, August 29, 2015

Batiste Floral Essences

Batiste Dry Shampoo
Floral Essences

This is my first time to try a dry shampoo.  It is very useful when you've been out in the sun for so long and just wanted to refresh your hair.  Dry shampoo can reduce greasiness and bring volume back.  Who does not want to have fresh smelling hair?





I must say that I have mixed feelings with using this.  I love the scent.  Batiste Floral Essences is indeed floral and light.  The scent is not too overpowering.





On the downside, when you have put too much, the white powder shows up on dark hair.  It will become visible white specks looking a lot like dandruff.  To avoid this, it is advisable to put only a little at a time and combing it through.




Refer to the photo above for direction on how to use it.




My Thoughts:
*  I love the scent - floral and light.
*  This reminds of powder spray I used to buy from Bench.
*  Application would take getting used to.
* Only available through online sellers.


Thank you for reading.

God bless.  (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment