Monday, December 23, 2013

Jazzy Collection Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown

James Cooper
Jazzy Collections
Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown

I've only recently joined the eyebrow bandwagon.  It is true the eyebrow can make a difference in your look.  I have fairly thick brow that is sometimes hard to manage so I want to have something to keep the hairs in the shape I want them.  I found out about MAC Girl Boy, but again, too expensive for me.  This is what I found to be a good dupe JC Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown.



 The shade I purchased is EBG-03 Medium Brown.  The only other available shade when I inquired was a dark brown.




The eyebrow gel is 7 g or 0.24 oz.   It is made in France.

Ingredients:
isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, isononyl isononanoate, C30-45 alkyl methicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, carnauba wax, quaternium-18 hectorite, dimethiconol, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, BHT, propylparaben
May Contain (Plus or Minus):
Titanium dioxide CI 77891, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 777492, CI 77499



The color Medium Brown has some frost in it.  I try not to apply too much as it thick application tends to highlight unruly hair.  Imagine something like when you bleach your whiskers (girl mustache).

The price for this is Php299 only.  That is way cheaper than the cheapest MAC Girl Boy price I found online which is 800 something.  It's budgeproof once it settles.  Best for people who have lighter hair...just to match.

My Thoughts:
*I love this product.  It mutes down dark and heavy application of eyebrow product.
*Stays fairly long.  It does not easily transfer or runs when accidentally wiped.
*Wand is smaller than usual mascara wands but is easier to use.
*As with other eye makeup, I use olive oil to remove this as well.

 Thank you for reading.

God Bless. (^_~)

Seasons Greetings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment