Monday, December 16, 2013

Suedeberry Lime Crime Velvetines

I am a Lime Crime fan because their products are so pigmented.  I have been eyeing the Velvetines for some time because of the rave about them.



Purchased this at Chic Cosmetics booth at The World Christmas Bazaar, World Trade Center.  Their products are discounted.  I took advantage of the sale price since there will be a price hike for Line Crime products.  Bought this for Php800.  The price before was Php850, but it would be increased to Php950 for the US price adjustment.


Suedeberry is the only shade available at Chic Cosmetics.  I also wanted to get the Red Velvet but currently, they ran out of stock for that shade.  A new shade will be available called Pink Velvet but not until mid to late December according to Chic Cosmetics.  It would be on a new packaging so don't bite the price hike yet if you will get the old stock packaging.  I am referring to the tube because I do not know yet the box packaging.


This is the box for the old stock before the price increase.


This is a from Lime Crime's website.  I took this screenshot of the Velvetines' new packaging.  Look at the tube: same frosted glass but different applicator wand.  From ropes to roses.

My thoughts:
*f you are familiar with Nyx Matte Lip Cream, well this is of the same concept.  It goes on like gloss but dries matte.
*Better get your lips soft and exfoliated first before wearing this as it can emphasize lines and those bits of dry skin.
*It's very pigmented and long lasting, though not transfer-proof.  The color was still distinguishable after eating greasy food, i.e., french fries and pork steak.
*Generally, I love it for statement-making lips.
*Suedeberry is coral red.  Well, it's more coral on my lips.

Thank you for reading.

God bless! (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment