Monday, December 23, 2013

Dog Tooth Cavity and Bad Breath Problem Solver

Tropiclean Fresh Breath
Clean Teeth Gel

Fight dog's bad breath and cavity with this.  I found this product in Cartimar.  I was looking for a dog's toothpaste and found this instead.



My Japanese Spitz pet dog has developed bad breath and cavities formed on her upper teeth especially on the back part.  It is a battle every time I brush her teeth and tongue.  The bad breath disappears for a day and then comes back again.  This might sound yucky... Sometimes I scrape off the cavities on her teeth using a toothpick, but I cannot get the stubborn ones off.  They have been very adherent to her teeth.



The picture above sold this product to me.  I knew I had to get this for our very loved dog. 
I only had to put the gel on her problem teeth and do not have to brush it at all.

Direction Summary:
*Apply gel directly to the teeth with plaque and tartar buildup once daily in the evening.
*Pet will start licking their lips, and this would actually help the product spread.
*Withhold food and drinks 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after application.
*After 30 days, application can be reduced to 2 times weekly as results are seen typically if product is used as directed for 30 days.

Ingredients:
Purified water, natural derived alcohol, natural mint, glycerin, natural cleanser, carbopol, chlorophyllin, green tea leaf extract.



The bottle contains 4 fl oz or 118 mL gel.


The applicator with protective cap on.

This is how the applicator looks like.  Upon package opening, you would have to snip off the very tip of the applicator.

Price for the Clean Teeth Gel is Php480.


My Thoughts and Observations:
*There was immediate result after less than a week of usage.  Plaque and tartar buildup lessened and softened for the most part.
*After two weeks, my dog's breath improved.
*This product definitely works but I am yet to see if it will completely remove the plaque and tartar buildup.
*I would recommend this for dog owners who have the same problem.  I think the gel will last even after the 30 days.


Thank you for reading.

God bless. (^_~)

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment