Monday, December 23, 2013

Jazzy Collection Eyeliner Cream

James Cooper
Jazzy the Collection
Eyeliner Cream

I have been wanting to get a gel liner, but upon extensive research, the best ones I have heard about are those of MAC's and Bobbi Brown's.  Both of those brands are notably expensive, and I would not pay that much because why should I if there's this alternative I found.



It comes in a small container made of clear semi-glass that I think won't easily break.  The cap is made completely of plastic.



Below is the packaging.  Sleek black with silver lettering.  When you open the box, you will printed are the production date and expiration date.  By the way, the color I got was black but there are other available colors such as brown, plum, blue, etc.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane and trimethysiloxy silicate,  C30-45 alkyl meticone, isononyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, carnauba wax, nylon-12, silica, lauroyl lysine.
May Contain (Plus or Minus):
Iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, manganese violet, CI 77742, blue 1 lake CI 42090.


Upon opening, there is a protective foil.

This is how the product looks like.  It is indeed creamy and glides on smooth.  I use a fine liner brush because I find it easier to use than an angled eyeliner brush.  I use this cream liner for tightlining, and so far, it has been great.  For the price of Php399, I think this is worth it.  I might be able to finish it up before it even dries out.  You have to clean out the brush well after usage as residual eyeliner cream dries up and settles on the fiber.  Using the brush again will have black fallouts if not cleaned well.

My Thoughts:
*Very pigmented.
*Great alternative for expensive gel liners as this does the job well.
*Smudgeproof, waterproof and budgeproof after it has completely settled.
*Glides on smooth.
*I use olive oil to remove this.

Thank you for reading.

God bless. (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment